The Estes Park LT program has two distinct applications; one to the YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park for employment and one to Reliant for participation in the program. Acceptance as an employee of the YMCA is mandatory for participation in the program.
HOW TO APPLY WITH RELIANT:
- Go to events.reliant.org.
- You will need to create a new ID and password.
- Click on PROGRAM AND EVENTS, scroll to Estes Park Collegiate LT 2017, and click "Apply Now"
- During the Reliant application it will ask you for parent and church staff reference contact information. An email will automatically be sent to those references once you complete your registration.
- At the end of the Reliant application you will be be asked to pay an application fee and then you will need to upload forms. Your application fee rate is based on the day of payment (not on the day you begin filling out your application).
- Your application will not be reviewed until all forms and recommendations have been turned in.
- Once you have received an acceptance email you can then come back to events.reliant.org to pay the rest of your program deposits and fees.