pastor, the rock church, UNIVERSITY of missouri
2018 will be John’s 17th year as director of the Estes Park LT program.
John became a Christian in his freshman year of high school. He attended Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio. He got involved with a Collegiate Church Network student group there. He and Amy went on staff with Reliant in June 1990. John was ordained as the campus pastor at Valley View Community Church in Columbia, Missouri, in April 1998.
- That the Rock becomes a great church for our God.
- To speak at conferences.
- To win multitudes of people to Christ.
- To train and equip hundreds of leaders to help start and serve churches all over the United States and the world.
- To help others reach their full potential in Christ, as well as grow personally.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT JOHN
- John married his wife Amy in 1989
- They have four amazing children, Joshua, born in 1993, Jessie, born in 1995, Caleb, born in 1997, and Nathanael, born in 1998.
- His favorite sports are football, mountain biking, backpacking, basketball, golf and racquetball.
- His favorite foods are steak, pizza and Chinese food.
- His favorite things to do include visiting with people, share God’s Word with them, eat food, mess around with his family and go on dates with Amy, and compete in any sport or game.
- His Favorite Bible passage is John 12:24-25.