pastor, new life church, university of MiCHIGAN
2017 will be the 12th LT that Nik has been a part of!.
Nik became a Christian in his senior year of high school and got involved with New Life Church at the University of Michigan the 2nd week of school his freshman year in 1999. He graduated with a mechanical engineering degree by felt God call him into full time ministry work with collegiate students and went on staff with Reliant in June of 2003. He has been laboring for the gospel on U of M’s campus ever since!
Nik is passionate about helping young people come to know and experience the love Jesus in deep, profound, and healing ways. He gets excited about seeing young decide to get give their life to Jesus and be baptized, experience freedom from addictions, and empowered to be agents of change in our world. Recently, he has felt a growing desire to see those who are less fortunate and oppressed in our world experience the love and provision of God through His church more and more.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT NIK
- Married to his wife Emily since June 2005
- They have 3 children, Joy, Lucy and Tommy
- They love to vacation and see new places together (hoping to see all 50 states!)
- He is an avid reader and strategy board game enthusiast
- He really loves Michigan football, superhero movies, and bringing joy to others.