WINTER PARK LT DATES
- May 26, 2019 - August 10, 2019
WINTER PARK LT COST
- $595, plus application fee
- Learn more about the cost on the "Finances" page
WINTER PARK LT APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Early Bird Application ($25): Fall 2018 - February 15, 2019
- Standard Application ($50): February 16 - March 15
- Late Application ($75): March 16 - April 1
- Please Note: Your application fee rate is applied based on the day of payment (not the date your application began).
AROUND THE AREA
Winter Park LT takes place at the YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch, near the beautiful Winter Park, Colorado. The area has hiking, climbing, fishing, sightseeing, rafting, wildlife watching, galleries, and other fun activities. Snow Mountain Ranch even has its own summer sledding hill! Rocky Mountain National Park is just a 45 minutes away, giving you access to endless hiking excursions.
- To learn more about the YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch, click here
- To learn more about Winter Park, CO, click here
- To learn more about Rocky National Park, click here
DIVERSE WORK ENVIRONMENT
The YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch is a coveted summer work experience for people all around the world (many countries will be represented)! You’ll gain a broader understanding of people from different backgrounds and worldviews.
UNIQUE OUTREACH OPPORTUNITIES
Because of how LT participants live and work alongside many of the same people throughout the summer, you’ll be given ample opportunity for building relationships for the purposes of sharing the gospel.
All Winter Park LT participants must be employed by the YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch. Acceptance into the Winter Park LT program does not guarantee employment at the YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch. Check the "Employment at the YMCA" page for more details on how to apply for a job at the YMCA.
Because everyone participating in the Winter Park LT program is required to work for the YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch, all participants will be living in housing supplied by the YMCA. These facilities are generally dorm-like units, housing multiple people per room.
Transportation to Winter Park LT is up to the participant. Most of the campuses participating will help with arranging carpools to the program. Participants are welcome to arrange their own transportation. While having access to your own vehicle at Winter Park LT is a plus, it is not necessary. With your housing, jobs, and program activities all happening at Snow Mountain Ranch, it is easy to go the summer without a car.
Winter Park LT participants are expected to be a good testimony for Christ all summer on the job, in our housing, during free time and at program events. Full participation in all LT events is required.