As a Winter Park LT participant, you are required to meet all of the financial obligations of the LT program. Failure to do so may result in early departure from the LT Program. Any unpaid balances will result in ineligibility to participate in future Reliant Mission sponsored events. Please read the following financial information carefully.
The cost of the Winter Park LT program is $595, plus the application fee ($25, $50, or $75, depending on when you apply). The program fee covers all your program costs for the summer, as well as other costs associated with the training. Your food and housing costs are covered by your employment at the YMCA. If you choose not to pay the full amount upfront, a five-part payment schedule is available (scroll down for payment schedule). If you have any problems meeting the payment schedule, please contact one of the Winter Park LT Program Directors. Together we can look at the possibility of setting up an alternative payment plan to cover the program costs.
- Early Bird Registration ($25): Now - February 16
- Standard Registration ($50): February 16 - March 15
- Late Registration ($75): March 16 - April 15
- April 30 | Program Deposit | $95
- May 29 | Upon Arrival | $200
- June 29 | Payment #2 | $100
- July 10 | Payment #3 | $100
- July 31 | Final Program Fee | $100
- Total | $595
PAYING PROGRAM DEPOSIT
Program Deposits and all other payments can be made either via your online account with Reliant (using a credit card or electronic transfer) or with a check or money order sent through the mail to their address, Reliant Mission, Attn: Winter Park LT, 11002 Lake Hart Dr., Suite 100, Orlando FL 32832-0101. You are welcome to pay the full $595 by April 30, if this is an easier option for you.
Winter Park LT has limited participant space. To ensure your space at LT, you must send in a Program Deposit of $95 by April 30. We cannot guarantee you a spot until we receive your deposit. If we have not received your program deposit by the April deadline, you may be placed on a waiting list.;
There are generally no refunds for the LT program due to the high fixed costs and program administration. If you withdraw from the program:
- Before May 1 | You will forfeit the registration fee and your deposit.
- After May 1 | Any possible refund will be decided on a case by case basis –and only for extreme cases (ie. Death of parent or sibling, severe illness, etc.).There are no refunds for participants who are dismissed or choose to leave the program.Participants agree to complete all payment obligations.Any exceptions must be granted in writing by a Program Director.
If you foresee that you will have any problems meeting the payment schedule, please contact one of the Winter Park LT Program Director immediately. Together we can look at the possibility of setting up an alternative payment plan to cover the program costs. If you miss a payment deadline and you have not made arrangements with Reliant, you may be assessed a late fee of $25 per payment. Failure to make a payment deadlines may result in Reliant suspending your participation in the program.
Please make sure that you have sufficient funds to cover each payment. If you use a personal check for payments and there are insufficient funds in your checking account, Reliant will charge you a $25 NSF fee. If you pay by credit card and it is declined, we will require you to make immediate payment by check, money order, or cash.